Chad Kimball – Reputation Hacks
YOURS FREE DOWNLOAD!!!
Author: Chad Kimball
Sale Page :_n/a
How to Remove Negative Results from Google’s Page 1 With A Few Simple Clicks And Make Huge Profits Doing It!
With this new tactic, you rarely need backlinking, articles, press releases. No dirty Neg SEO campaigns.
Learn the following:
– 3 Different methods to completely remove negative links from google’s first page by manipulating this “Reputation Algorithm Factor”
– How to quickly get clients who need this service. You can charge $500, $1000 and even more, PER KEYWORD PHRASE for this. People are desperate to get this negative stuff removed and you will have a guaranteed solution for them.
– Links to the tools you will need, as well as full walkthrough for how to use them (After you see me do it live, you’ll see how simple it is.)
– 4 Other reputation management techniques you probably haven’t heard of before.
– Trying to get rid of certain mentions of your company? How to trick google into removing them as “duplicate content.”
– An online gaming technique that we converted for reputation management. It annihilates bad links, almost like a video game.
– How to use youtube for reputation management.
– Live Q and A session for as long as you need me.
– I am limiting this to a smaller group so we can all benefit, this technique will not get watered down.
Huge Profit Opportunity for You:
The web is filled with people wishing they could make bad results just “go away.”
People are desperate to protect their reputations.
It is easy to find these people and get them as clients. They’ll pay you $500-$1000 and all you’ll have to do is push a button to deliver their results.
Five Step Process
Makes You Money From This
1. Go on complaints.com and look for local businesses who are listed there.
2. Search google for their business name.
3. If a complaints.com link is on the first page of google, email the business a screenshot and tell them you can remove that link for them!
4. Go on elance.com and search for “reputation” and “reputation management.” Bid on those jobs. (They will pay you $500-$2000 per job.)
5. Remove their bad links with my process and profit!
One job could easily pay for the cost of this training.